College and Career Resources

Career. University. Diploma.
Visalia Charter Independent Study provides a rigorous program that meets the needs of all students. Students are required to complete 220 credits for graduation. These requirements are met by completing the following course of study:
  • 4 years of English
  • 2 years of math (3-4 years recommended)
  • 2 years of science
  • 3 years of social science
  • 2 years of physical education
  • and elective courses
Please click on the following links to view the course catalog and the 4-year diploma track. You can also view the A-G requirements for students who wish to attend a 4-year university immediately following high school.



Use the links below to access resources for colleges and universities.

  •  Click here to register for the SAT exam: 
  •  Click the link for information on Dual and Concurrent Enrollment

Use the links below to access resources for careers

Career Coach is designed to help you find a good career by providing the most current local data on wages, employment, job postings, and associated education and training. Use the COS-Career coach link below and begin your career exploration! 

COS- Career Coach