VCIS is currently accepting applications for enrollment for the 2022-23 school year. Applications will only be accepted through an online format. If you are unable to complete the application from home, you are welcome to come to the school to fill it out. VCIS will only be accepting applications for grades 9-12 for the 2022-23 school year.
Please click on the link to the right --> APPLY NOW 2022-2023
What Happens Once the application is filled out?
- Once you have filled out the online application, a VCIS staff member will contact the family to set up an orientation.
- The parent/guardian AND student will both be required to attend the orientation. Failure to attend may result in losing your spot for enrollment.
- It is your responsibility to be sure that the phone numbers we have are accurate and if they change, you must let us know. If we are unable to reach you because of a disconnected phone, we will remove you from the waiting list.
- It is important that you continue to attend your high school until you have attended our orientation.
- If you have any questions or are having trouble filling out the application, please contact our front office (West Campus) at 559-931-8030 or (East Campus) at 559-735-8055